- 1 Masterbrand Cabinets Dr, Jasper, IN 47546, USA
- Department: Accounting/Auditing
You will be responsible for order approval and collections for assigned accounts. Your day will include collection calls, responding to faxes, e-mails, reviewing and approving orders, problem-solving issues, cash reconciliation,s and providing statements and invoices as requested. As the credit associate, you are the main contact for credit and collection information to the assigned customer and provides support to the sales team by answering questions and troubleshooting credit-related issues.
- Use basic knowledge of all aspects of credit & collection functions to successfully maintain daily account responsibilities.
- Build team relationships to team responsibilities.
- Excellent understanding of basic credit & collection function.
- Effectively communicate with customer, team, and management.
- Work on self-development/continuous education with Supervisor.
- Answer phone calls from accounts regarding credit & collection.
- Respond to faxed inquiries from accounts.
- Communicate with scheduling department on orders on credit hold.
- Provide customer with copies of invoices and /or statements.
- Service the customer by fielding telephone calls and providing information on the status of their account, resolution of problem situations, and invoice inquiries.
- Communicate internally with scheduling, manufacturing, sales reps, and sales managers to assist customers with concerns or special needs.
- Lead investigation, make decisions and resolve customer problems.
- Consistently demonstrate the Six for Success: Be Trustworthy, Commit to your Team, Listen to Understand, Serve your Customer, Prepare and plan, & Deliver the result.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), databases, etc.
- Strong communication skills to include listening, verbal, written and presentation.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is minimally required.
- Experience in credit & collections is preferred.
- Credit & Collection background preferred.
- College experience and/or two-year degree preferred.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.