Business Support Analyst
- Masterbrand Cabinets Dr, Jasper, IN, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Analyst
This non-supervisory position is responsible for providing the technical skills, support, and training necessary to assist in implementing continuous improvement projects.
This position reports directly to the Director- Sales & Customer System Front End
- Support Internal and External Customer with issues pertaining to our existing software solutions built using Salesforce.com, Esker Cloud Solution and Cold Fusion Websites
- Create and support reports using knowledge of MS Excel and Salesforce.com
- Analyze reports from the Salesforce.com application and identify continuous improvement opportunities based upon findings
- Document workflows by creating process maps using MS Visio
- Document business requirements and technical specifications for enhancements to enterprise applications
- Create and Maintain User Documentation for the Salesforce.com and MBCI 1Touch applications
- Conduct Train the Trainer sessions as required
- Continually evaluates processes to facilitate standardization and drive improvements
- Communicates and interacts professionally and effectively with internal and external customers
- Travel as business needs require, which is expected to be less than 20%. This includes Canada and Mexico.
- Responsible for following priority assigned by supervisor and meeting all agreed upon deadlines
- Responsible for adhering to Best Practice guidelines for application development
- Perform other duties as may be assigned at supervisor’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Visio
- Ability to learn SQL, Salesforce.com, Box.com, Smartsheet.com, and other MBCI applications
- Ability to learn new technologies as called for by project
- Strong initiative, bias for action and a high sense of urgency
- Able to handle multiple tasks and function in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written & presentation; listening
- Strong team and customer service orientation
- Strong judgment and problem solving skills
- Works effectively at all levels within a matrix organization
- Analytical and strategic thinker
Education & Experience
- High school diploma/GED is required.
- A Bachelors-level degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience is preferred.
- Ability to obtain a passport to travel internationally.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.