- 651 Collier-Loftin Rd, Kinston, NC 28504, USA
- Department: Production
You will safely and efficiently operate various saws & machine equipment, while properly handling materials & products, meeting production goals, maintaining quality standards and team objectives.
- Follows all applicable site and area safety rules as well as complying with appropriate LOTO guidelines.
- Performs jobs as required by our standard operating procedures which requires you to read and understand machining paperwork, including product quality specifications.
- Utilizes gauges and various measurement tools to ensure proper quality of the material.
- Checks parts for proper dimensions, defects, tear outs, etc., and pull parts as needed for the build.
- Rotates throughout the door cell as required.
- When needed, you will notify the lead person or supervisor of any safety concerns, defective material, or equipment failure.
- Performs quality checks, completes SPC boards to ensure parts meet quality standards.
- Checks raw materials for defects and removes defected materials prior to use.
- Complete and maintain preventative maintenance for your area
- The ability to lift, bend, push, pull, and move materials up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to stand or walk an entire shift (can be 8-10 hours)
- The ability to read measurements, work or calculate numbers, use handheld tools, including but not limited to handheld pallet jacks, pneumatic staple guns, industrial hot glue guns, and power drills.
- Must be 18 years of age, have reliable transportation, and the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in assembly or a production-oriented environment
- 1st Shift hours are approximately 7:00AM- 3:30PM PM, Monday thru Friday, with frequent overtime
- 3rd Shift hours are approximately 7:00 PM - 5:30 PM, Monday thru Thursday, with occasional overtime
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective 1st of the month following 30 days of employment, plus generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Individual incentives to recognize your attendance
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Other benefits offered dependent upon plant location, please check with HR for details
- [Add Specific Benefits Applicable to your plant location here]
ABOUT THE JOB
After a 1-2 week training on the basics of cabinet making, AKA Cabinets 101, You will start your shift with an all-hands meeting to discuss production goals for the day, safety, and other plant matters. Together with your teammates, you will manufacturer or assemble cabinets or cabinet components to meet or exceed production goals while keeping our Four Basics in Mind
- Safe and Clean Workplace
- Quality at or above expectations
- Complete on-time delivery
- Fashionable products at a fair price
- Aligned- Make sure you and your team know the goals and objectives that need to be met!
- Agile- Our demand and structure can change quickly, so make sure you are able to flex when needed.
- Accountable- It takes YOU showing up to work each day for us to be a successful team and to meet our customer needs.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.