- 1 Masterbrand Cabinets Dr, Jasper, IN 47546, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Accounting/Auditing
As the Finance Manager for our Semi-Custom Business Unit, you will provide key reporting and support for our sales and product teams. You will provide forecasts and reporting; performing trends and key driver analysis of all financial performance for the segment. You will be responsible for cost accounting, analyzing all aspects of net sales including pricing trends, promotional strategies, and returns & allowances. You will perform corporate controller responsibilities and leads and/or participates in special projects regularly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a matrix organization from associates to c-suite individuals.
- Strong background in accounting, inventory valuation, internal control, analysis, data mining, and reporting.
- Previous experience managing and supporting a small team
This role can be remote-based in the USA. Your supervisor is located in Ft. Worth, TX.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – the ability to take the complex subject matter and package in a story-board format that is clear and simple at the executive level (effectively communicate up)
- The ability to align priorities, organize resources and lead individuals/groups to drive results by overcoming obstacles and holding people accountable
- Ability to help drive successful execution of strategic plans – the candidate must be capable of moving assignments forward with high-quality execution, strong attention to detail and follow-through, and minimal supervision
- Ability to critically assess and simplify processes and controls, and challenge business drivers and risks. Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge and experience regarding ERP & MRP systems
- Experience with a manufacturing organization and cost accounting, preferably in consumer goods or a made-to-order environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance is required; CPA, CMA, or MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years overall financial experience with significant exposure to Operations and/or Supply Chain Management and cost accounting
- Strong analytical, leadership, and written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross functional team
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.