- 1 Masterbrand Cabinets Dr, Jasper, IN 47546, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Accounting/Auditing
As the Channel Finance Manager, you will be responsible for customer support to our internal Sales and Marketing teams, as well as external customers. Your role will dig into transactional activities including period expenses, customer program disbursements, customer pricing, and promotion initiatives, monthly reporting requirements, forecasting & budgeting, promoting operational efficiencies, and service improvements. You will also drive engagement of the organization in special projects related to customer-facing efficiency improvement goals.
This role can be remote-based in the US. Your supervisor is based in Nashville, TN.
- History of beind dependable with solid interpersonal communication and support to your customer groups.
- You will be fluent in general accounting principles, but analytical in nature to tell the story.
- You will have experience managing and developing direct reports.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Leading and engagement of team in a results-focused, continuous improvement environment
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, balancing multiple priorities in an efficient manner, moving assignments forward with high-quality execution and minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills; Ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication; clearly, concisely and with context communicate objectives and expectations
- Ability to critically assess and simplify processes and controls, and challenge business drivers and risks
- Consistently demonstrates our MasterBrand Way, positioning the company for growth and helping identify opportunities to reduce waste, complexity, and improve our work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- CPA and/or MBA is preferred.
- 5-7 years accounting experience, with leadership roles and management preferred.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.