Customer Service Representative - Stock Kitchens
- 1 Masterbrand Cabinets Dr, Jasper, IN 47546, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Service
Are you seeking a rewarding career where you can leverage your problem solving and customer focused mindset? We are seeking a Customer Experience Representative, who reports directly to the Manager of Customer Experience and Process Improvement, to join our growing team. This role will join our Stock Kitchens group to provide support and service to sale, end consumers, and strategic partners such as Lowe’s. Our Customer Experience Representatives are trained to understand the full menu of our offerings so that they can provide our customers with excellent service. We prefer candidates who have some background in customer service or sales, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer inquiries
- Knowing our products so that you can answer questions
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proactively approaches problems with solution-oriented mentality
- Basic computer skills and technical proficiency
- Maintain open communication with management and other team members
- Deliver exceptional customer care and always resolve any issues or complaints with professionalism and in a timely manner
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College experience and/or two-year degree preferred.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.