- Masterbrand Cabinets Dr, Jasper, IN, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Engineering
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Non-supervisory position focused on the coordination and administration of the Semi-Custom Business Unit (SCBU) custom request program, for both internal and external stakeholders. Primary responsibilities include quoting custom cabinet requests, the review of and approval/rejection of custom requests, and supply of appropriate engineering drawings for manufacturing process.
Additional duties include communication with and between third party dealers and sales representatives as well as MasterBrand Customer Service. This position works closely with our sister plant in Newton, Kansas and partners with the custom configurator, plant engineers, and customer service teams.
This position reports to the Project Manager of custom orders, within the Product Management organization.
- Consistently demonstrate characteristics supporting the three pillars of the MasterBrand Way: The 4 Basics, Continuous Improvement, and Associate Engagement.
- Create, modify, and edit product drawings to support the SCBU custom request program.
- Provide custom product quotations and custom product approval/rejection.
- Provide both product and manufacturing engineering support for new product introductions and product changes as needed.
- Support Product Engineering department with the implementation of product standardization and best practice opportunities.
- Tactfully answer stakeholder inquires.
- Actively participate in the Product Management Team meetings.
- Interact with a variety of stakeholders, using a variety of methods, to achieve shared objectives.
- Always represent Masterbrand Cabinets in a professional and courteous manner.
- Tactfully answer stakeholder inquires.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Experience with AutoCAD and Autodesk products is required
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor and Vault is preferred
- Experience with machine programming software is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department and company while fostering teamwork.
- Ability to be self-starting and self-directing with limited supervision.
- Strong initiative and drive to resolve problems and implement process improvements.
- Skilled at anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
Education & Experience
- 2-year technical degree in Engineering with at least 2 years of industry experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred
- Familiarity with cabinet construction and manufacturing processes
Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.