Senior Project & Facilities Engineer
- KY-1020, Louisville, KY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Engineering
You will provide engineering services to all MBCI’s facilities and plants, including Facilities Maintenance, installations and start-up of new equipment, project management, continuous improvement, and best practices implementation. In this role, you are the SME/subject matter expert and providing assistance to plants as needed or with new projects or existing projects.
The ideal candidate may have building construction, expansion, and project management in their background.
This role requires 75-100% travel, typically in the midwest but could include Mexico and Canada. Definitely a road warrior-type role.
We prefer this individual to be based at either one of our 20+ plant locations or a major metropolitan area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilities Expansion and Renovation Project Management
- Develop Capital Requests, manage capital projects, and work with operations teams on developing
- Work with Architectural Engineering consultants
- Develop RFQ’s and Review Quotes
- Design and Install Pneumatic Conveyance systems (Dust Extraction)
- Design and Install Compressed Air Systems
- Manage the installation and start-up of equipment
- Assist with Plant Layout planning and drawings
- Manage construction documents and contracts
- Assist with Facilities Maintenance planning
- Assist in Problem-solving activities.
- Develop tenant improvement documents for leased buildings
Skills and Abilities:
- Prior experience with building codes and the systems related to building construction for review.
- Project Management skills
- Pneumatic Conveyance knowledge helpful
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Team player
- Professional approach and demeanor
- Willingness to travel is a must
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering Technology preferred
- Associates degree required at minimum
- Experience leading teams, managing projects, design, development and implementation of process improvements.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.