Analyst, Business Support I
- 25300 Al Moen Drive, Indianapolis, INDIANA
- Department: Analyst
This position will be part of a team that manages the creation of a portfolio of electronic and printed catalogs that make our products easy for customers to design, sell, and order beautiful kitchens. This is a non-supervisory role.
- Manage execution and delivery of electronic and printed catalogs to be on time, accurate, on budget, and easy to use.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather all necessary catalog information.
- Create high-quality, formatted product data based upon business requirements.
- Communicate all requirements to vendors and manage vendors through completion of catalogs.
- Ensure electronic catalogs provide integrated ordering solution.
- Continually improve accuracy by analyzing catalog data up-front followed by auditing and testing finished catalogs.
- Provide support to customers as issues arise. Conduct root cause analysis, track resolution, and communicate the solution.
- Meet with other project/business functional areas to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues.
- Provide guidance to stakeholders on devising effective and easy-to-use catalogs.
- Document existing and new processes.
- Provide recommendations and implement continuous improvements to catalog creation processes.
- Effectively manage prioritizing multiple projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Ability to travel as business needs require. Estimated travel for this position is <5%.
- Other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
- Customer focus; builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Plans and aligns; planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Drives result; consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages complexity; acquires data from multiple and diverse sources to uncover root causes while evaluating pros and cons
- Collaboration; works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Optimizes work processes; creates efficient workflow and seeks ways to improve processes
Education & Experience
- Bachelor-level degree or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines on cross-functional, complex projects
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications (Excel, Outlook, etc.) is required
- Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop experience is preferred, but not required
- MS SQL experience is preferred, but not required
- 2020 Design software experience is preferred, but not required
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.