Cabinet Sales Designer
- 600 E 48th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104, USA
- Department: Sales
Reporting to the Showroom Manager, the Showroom Designer / Sales will utilize cabinet experience to perform selling cabinets to walk-in retail customers and to prospect new builders and remodeling contractors in Sioux Falls and the surrounding area.
- Works on the showroom floor per the assigned schedule and greets potential customers when they come into the showroom
- Designs plans on 20/20 design software to be able to generate pricing quotes, layouts, and perspectives to show customers.
- Sell cabinetry, countertops, and hardware
- Generates sales proposals and contracts and presents to customers to sell the products sold at the store
- Completes order forms and purchase orders for manager to order sold products, checks acknowledgments, and assists in coordinating the delivery of the sold product.
- Organize designs and plans in order to quote to customers in order of receipt and need
- Prospect new customers outside of the showroom.
- Meet with contractors, plumbers, electricians, and cabinet installers as needed.
- Assist in collection of money due at the time of order and delivery.
Competencies / Requirements:
- Computers design software preferred
- Public Relations and Customer Service
- Personal Organization and Time Management
- Problem Diagnosis and Problem-Solving
- Basic computer skills – email, outlook, AS400
- Good driving record
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.