HR Technology Manager
- 520 Lake Cook Rd, Deerfield, IL 60015, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Human Resources
The HR Technology & Process Manager provides project leadership and oversight to multifaceted technical and process enhancement deliverables supporting our HRIS and People strategy. This role works to analyze business problems, designs processes/solutions which leverages technology and supports implementation. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate our system architecture and process across all operating companies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads HR technology initiatives translating opportunities into actionable and measurable work/deliverables.
- Partner with HR functional teams to analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing processes and develop sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Manages design, implementation, delivery, and support for many of the organization’s HR systems and related procedures to ensure successful adoption.
- Drives a continuous improvement mindset, strong change leader who serves as a project leader for concurrent large, mid, and small-scale projects and ongoing services across the Fortune Brands.
- Utilizes system, process design and lean principles to its full potential for optimized HR Shared Services processes.
- Serves as SME or partners with resources to support HR systems maintenance and support. Assists with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
- Builds strong internal relationships with HR COE leaders, key HR, and business leaders to define and understand strategic and tactical data requirements.
- Provides end-user training, troubleshooting, issue remediation, and escalation support. Monitor’s reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
- Implements analytical reports and methodologies; assists with interpretation or results.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years HRIS experience
- Workday implementation, configuration and maintenance experience required.
- Training in Lean principles and methodologies with highly effective project management skills that include the ability to work independently and as a project leader.
- Strong organizational and execution skills with attention to detail and ability to drive successful execution of plans.
- Effective communication (written and verbal)
- Strong thought-partnership and problem-solving abilities. Able to champion core issues, develop resourceful, creative solutions and influence others regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to critically assess and simplify processes and controls. Challenge business drivers and understand risks.
Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) is built on industry-leading brands and innovation within our operating segments: Plumbing, Cabinets, Doors and Security. We have an impressive track record of strong financial results, market outperformance and growth, which translates into career and professional growth opportunities for associates. Please visit our website at fbhs.com to learn more.Equal Employment Opportunity
FBHS is an equal opportunity employer. FBHS evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
FBHS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at 847-484-4587 and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.