- 600 E 48th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104, USA
- Department: Production
Delivery Service Coordinator Duties
- Work with Designers and contact customers both retail and or contractor to schedule cabinet deliveries.
- Check purchase orders to ensure outside vendor product is ordered and received.
- Perform showroom inventory as required
- Work with StarMark scheduling and production to ensure cabinetry is on time and complete for customer.
- Load Delivery truck and scan cabinetry onto truck per StarMark shipping dock procedures.
- Drive to and pick up countertops from outside vendors
- Deliver product to customer home or jobsite.
- Collect payment due from customer or make credit card arrangements prior to delivery of product with designer.
- Move jobs from booked status to active in KRMS when jobs have been delivered
- Maintain up to date delivery log on the share calendar under showroom for management visibility of order shipments.
- Schedule and coordinate jobsite visits and meet with customers as required for warranty repair or replacement.
- Coordinate replacement orders, follow in production and make appointment with customer to replace warranty part.
- Notify management of any issues with a job and let the designer know of problem and what action needs to be taken.
- Assist designers in the showroom with samples as needed
- Help clean showroom displays and set up seminar room for meetings as needed.
- Adjust doors and accessories in showroom displays as needed for climate changes.
- Check showroom service trucks as and schedule maintenance when needed
- Maintain DOT driver log for out of state deliveries and maintain mileage log for delivery truck lease company and provide to them monthly at beginning of the month.
- Assist as needed for set up of trade shows and working booth at events.
- Ensure proper maintenance schedule is maintained for company owned or leased vehicles – such as oil changes and routine maintenance.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.