Sr Supervisor, Maintenance
- 118 Lexington Parkway, Lexington, North Carolina
- Department: Manufacturing
Position Summary: Sr. Maintenance Supervisor will oversee the Maintenance Department personnel in performing proactive and reactive maintenance tasks on the Lexington facility and equipment including associated planning and scheduling. Ensure work is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Manage and provide support to first shift maintenance team members and off- shift Maintenance supervisor.
- Conducts daily Maintenance meetings for 1st shift including safety reviews.
- Plans and Assigns work through the work order scheduling process in D7i.
- Approves parts orders and part quantities for stock through D7i.
- Conducts regular scheduling work order priority meeting with supervisors.
- Supervises the daily activities of the Parts/Store Room.
- Back up on call person for fire alarm response after business hours and weekends.
- Serves as a primary and secondary responder for specific fire protection and emergency response duties.
- Maintains good housekeeping in shop facilities and proper tool and supplies inventory.
- Attends meetings and is responsible for maintenance action items that arise.
- Primary point of contact for supervisor interaction on work requests.
- Maintains weekly and monthly maintenance KPIs.
- Hands on assistance with technicians.
- Review the effectiveness of PM procedures through audits of the PM work orders and post failure analysis to ensure that the proper PM inspection and adjustments are being done to avoid future issues.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Ability to supervise, train, and provide direction to maintenance personnel.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and blue prints.
- Must have basic computer skills
- PLC Programming/Troubleshooting knowledge beneficial
- Self-motivated, have good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment with multiple shifts.
- Conducts and maintains continuous improvement activities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BS degree or AS degree in technical or business related field preferred.
- 5-6 years of supervisory experience in Maintenance and manufacturing setting.
- Reports to the General Manager
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.