- 1008 N Geiger St, Huntingburg, IN 47542, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Manufacturing
As the Engineering and Machining Tool Manager, you will provide cutting tool engineering services to all MBCI’s facilities, including tool design, installations and start-up of new tooling, project management, continuous improvement, and best practices implementation. You will work closely with our tooling providers, driving continuous and quality improvement initiatives with a big focus on increasing quality and reducing costs.
This role involved extensive travel and can be based at any of our plant locations or near larger metropolitan areas in the midwest.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze tooling needs for new equipment projects and prepare RFQ’s
- Analyze tooling quotations and prepare purchase recommendations.
- Manage new tool testing and installations.
- Develop and implement tool service programs.
- Lead problem-solving activities.
- Manage corporate tooling programs.
- Project Management and interaction with operation leaders.
Skills and Abilities:
- Woodcutting tool design and theories
- Six Sigma skills
- Lean Manufacturing skills
- Design of experiment
- Project Management skills
- CNC Machine Control knowledge
- Process capability testing
- TPM process knowledge
- Pneumatic Conveyance knowledge helpful
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Team player
- Professional approach and demeanor
- Willingness to travel is a must. 50-70% is possible.
- Experience leading teams, managing projects, design, development and implementation of process improvements.
- Black Belt preferred
- Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering or Wood Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Technology
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.