Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- TX-8 Beltway, Houston, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Accounting/Auditing
This key Finance Manager position will be reporting to the Director, FP&A. You will be responsible for a complex and interpretive financial review of our business. You will assist and support our senior leadership in the development and preparation of annual operating budgets and periodic reports/special studies. Analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models and identifies potential areas of opportunities and risks.
- Prepares, collects, and interprets sensitive financial information; prepares budgets, reports, and forecasts
- Supports financial evaluation and modeling of potential investment opportunities, impacts of financial transactions, and corporate development activities
- Analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models for external economic conditions and their impact across the business (e.g., inflation, interest rates, exchange rates, etc.)
- Serves as Controller for corporate support functions; including preparing, collecting, and interpreting financial information, budgets, and forecasts
- Regularly engages in special projects related to finance & accounting efficiency improvement goals
- The ability to build strong strong relationships and connections with key leaders across the business.
- Consistently demonstrates our MasterBrand Way, positioning the company for growth and helping identify opportunities to reduce waste, complexity, and improve our work environment
Characteristics & Attributes
- Strong organizational and execution skills. You must be capable of moving assignments forward with high-quality execution and minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills are a must.
- Ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans.
- Effective communication (written and verbal); clearly, concisely, and with context communicate objectives and expectations within the organization.
- Ability to critically assess and simplify processes and controls, and challenge business drivers and risks. Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Some experience with a manufacturing organization, preferably in consumer goods
- Preferred minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years of experience of increasing responsibility within Finance or related field
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong Excel/MS Office skills and strong data extraction skills (AS/400 Query helpful)
- Strong analytical, leadership and written & verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Lean 80/20 principles a plus
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.