- 5555 Oakbrook Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30093, USA
- Department: Sales
The Scheduling Associate position plays a key role in servicing our customers. The position is responsible for ensuring that all jobs are installed in a timely fashion to meet the needs of our customers.
- Facilitate verbal, electronic, or hard copy communications with superintendents regarding the phase of construction, delivery dates, and installation dates for both cabinets and Countertops.
- Maintain Master Installation schedule for multiple markets
- Facilitate verbal, electronic, or hard copy communications with subcontractors regarding the delivery dates and installation dates for both cabinets and countertops.
- Manage changes to the schedule as needed and communicate with all involved
- Manage lead times of all orders with the goal of minimizing amount of time jobs sit in the warehouse
- Timely ordering and installation of all jobs is the ultimate goal.
- (Other duties, incidental or regular, may be assigned at management’s discretion)
- Update 3PL systems with schedule changes. Send 24/48 hour delivery reports to 3PL confirming delivery.
- Transship release all orders to invoice Customer
- Load balance trucks daily which includes sequencing orders before they are released to plant for production
- Keep track of construction schedules through verbal, electronic, or hard copy communications with the superintendent. Accumulate schedules as specifically required by the superintendent on a regular basis to keep up with any changes.
- Revise delivery and installation dates into scheduling system as soon as confirmed by the superintendent. Check to ensure product will be in the warehouse in time. If problem, communicate with superintendent immediately.
- 4 days before installation, confirm with superintendent that the job will still be ready. Review any Field measure notes with superintendent to ensure changes have been made if required.
- Communicate to all subcontractors their schedules 2 business days in advance by email.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with builders to determine & solve problems related to the installation of kitchen & bath cabinets
- Experience using computer programs including Excel and Microsoft Word
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts. and draw conclusions
- Ability to handle stressful situations while remaining calm
- Willingness and ability to perform cross-functional duties of the administrative associate position
- High School Diploma Required
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.