Finish Tech - 3rd Shift
- 1002 Eisenhower Dr N, Goshen, IN 46526, USA
- Department: Production
3rd Shift hours are approximately 10:30 PM - 7:00 AM, Monday through Friday.
Maintain physical department, repair and maintain production equipment in a safe and efficient condition while performing all other tasks required to support manufacturing.
• Maintain machines and equipment in all finish departments
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment failures and malfunctions in a timely manner
• Perform assigned TPM/PM tasks for all finish machines and equipment and trollys
• Validate equipment set-ups and mentor machine operators
• Troubleshoot all finish related equipment (color flow, auto mixers, regulators, and spraying equipment, manual and auto spray guns, flippers)
• Rebuild finish specific equipment (pumps, spray guns)
• Set-up and change media on the MB Sanders
• Participate and drive FPG improvements
• Maintain accurate parts inventory based off business needs
• Drive safety improvements
• Capable of running all finish equipment
• Back up to the Paint Tender
• Ensure maintenance work area meets 5S requirements
• Participate in training provided to develop present job skills
• Assist outside contractors as needed
• Maintanin flow rates in all finish rooms
• Full color flow responsibilities
• PLC basic knowledge
• Continuous Improvement – fish bone diagram, 5 why, 8D practice on all down time
• Skilled in electrical knowledge
• Scissor lift and fork truck trained
• MOSS and BOSS sheet trained and verification
• SMART system troubleshooting and review (line loading/tracking system)
• Filter change and schedule auditing
• Full D7i responsibility
• Work closely with maintenance on large scale issues
• Help establish and maintain a reclaim process for paints and stains
• Flipper knowledge and troubleshooting ability
• Dual load conveyor manual operation during misalignment of charges
• Monitor and maintain a compliant waste drum stream
• Hose inspection and replacement as needed per FPG
• Line speed verification weekly and as a troubleshooting practice
- Trustworthy - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and, authenticity.
- Commit to team - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Listen to Understand - Developing and delivering multi-mode communication that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Deliver Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Prepare and Plan - Rebounding from the setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Serve Customers - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solution.
ABOUT THE JOB
After a 1-2 week training on the basics of cabinet making, AKA Cabinets 101, You will start your shift with an all-hands meeting to discuss production goals for the day, safety, and other plant matters. Together with your teammates, you will manufacturer or assemble cabinets or cabinet components to meet or exceed production goals while keeping our Four Basics in Mind
- Safe and Clean Workplace
- Quality at or above expectations
- Complete on-time delivery
- Fashionable products at a fair price
- Aligned- Make sure you and your team know the goals and objectives that need to be met!
- Agile- Our demand and structure can change quickly, so make sure you are able to flex when needed.
- Accountable- It takes YOU showing up to work each day for us to be a successful team and to meet our customer needs.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.