Environmental, Health, & Safety Manager
- 501 W Progress St, Arthur, IL 61911, USA
- Department: Human Resources
Lead all aspects of industrial safety health and environmental systems for assigned facilities. Coordinates all training to meet regulations and internal program requirements maintain all records in cooperation with other facility resources including operations and human resources coordinate safety and environmental inspections.
- Provide strategic leadership for safety environmental and health program development to achieve cultural permanence and site-specific performance objectives and program implementation goals.
- Maintain understanding and knowledge of current federal state and/or company regulations and policies.
- Coordinate and conduct injury review process to determine and correct root cause.
- Lead and manage implementation of injury reduction efforts. Promote “Zero Injury Culture” initiatives.
- Track and report operational safety performance.
- Support the environmental functions of the business as warranted/assigned.
- Maintain reporting requirements for environmental calendar.
- Conduct or coordinate training for environmental regulation issues as needed.
- Conduct or coordinate safety training programs for all levels of operation.
- Provide leadership/facilitation and drive for sustained plant safety committees.
- Function as emergency coordinator and develop/drive emergency response/business continuity initiatives.
- Lead operation(s) to best practices and best-in-class safety and environmental results (including program development).
- Assist organization by participating in special task force assignments and special projects.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal State and local Industrial Hygiene requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Proficient Collaborator; easily partners with and gets things done with and through others.
- Flexibility to support off shifts as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities.
- Excellent people skills and professional demeanor; Ability to teach and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- General industrial Safety Risk Management and Environmental experience desired.
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must have analytical reasoning and problem solving capabilities.
Education & Experience
- BS in Industrial Safety or Hygiene; advanced degree and/or professional certification(s) preferred
- Strong track record for transformative results through programs training and culture shaping.
- Demonstrated success in an EHS leadership position and passionate commitment to safety of others.
- Demonstrated Program and Practice Development Implementation and Training success.
- Ability to become certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Position reports to Sr. Manager EH&S.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.