Product Engineering Internship
- 1491 S Meridian Rd, Jasper, IN 47546, USA
- Department: Engineering
We are looking for confident and collaborative college or university students ready to take their first steps toward a career. Our engineering internship program will allow individuals to gain hands-on experiences with a Fortune 500 company. If you’re ready, we’d like to talk with you.
The internship will be part of the Masterbrand’s premium product engineering team. The goal of this internship will be to support key Jasper operations initiatives as well as an opportunity to gain insight into our industry. This position will consist of product engineering support and project work for standardizing product documentation and improving productivity.
Students will spend the internship working with product engineering teams to develop and revise drawings, installation instructions, and a liaison between manufacturing and engineering departments. This internship will be located at our Jasper Indiana facility.
- Create / revise shop floor drawings to supporting manufacturing
- Create / revise Master drawings to supporting manufacturing
- Review cabinet installation instructions and provide details for improvements
- Assist with rapid prototype request as needed
- All other duties as may be assigned at management's discretion
Skills and Experience
- Applicants should be able to utilize AutoCAD
- Understanding of Microsoft office applications
- College or university student with an Engineering focus preferred
- Prior project experience preferred
- Team Player / Professional / Approachable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.