Rep, Customer Service II
- 630 Kernaghan Ave, Winnipeg, Canada
- Department: Customer Service
Kitchen Craft is currently looking for professional a phone based Customer Service Representative to work with our customers and assist our sales team by answering questions, resolving issues and processing orders. Kitchen Craft is committed to providing a top notch customer experience by delivering an exceptional interaction with every customer to achieve maximum results regarding orders, credits, products and service.
At Kitchen Craft, a division of MasterBrand Cabinets (MBCI) we make kitchens come to life. MasterBrand Cabinets is the #1 cabinet company in North America and we are on a mission to become the best in the world. We are looking for Customer Service Representatives who are passionate about helping us achieve our vision. When you’re on our team, you’re helping customers fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home that brings family and friends together.
What We Are Looking For
Our most successful Customer Services Representatives have a passion for providing outstanding customer service and a highly contagious positive attitude. A detail-oriented person with strong written communication skills will do well in this role as accuracy and diplomacy are required to build and maintain strong relationships with customers, sales, and colleagues alike.
As a Customer Service Representative, You Will:
- Assist all customers through incoming calls and emails in a timely manner
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding; order status, product information, claims/returns, order processing, account status, programs and processes
- Be an active listener and creative problem solver to help resolve customer inquiries
- Maintain customer account information and process orders with high level of speed and accuracy
- Perform detail-oriented administrative tasks while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Provide a meaningful and positive experience with every customer interaction
What We Offer:
- Work From Home
- Day Shift with varying start and end times
- A competitive starting wage with an annual incentive plan
- Benefit Package including Employee Assistant Program
- Employee Cabinet Purchase Program for you to create your own dream Kitchen
- Development and Career Opportunities
- Team oriented environment (may include cross-functional training in other roles)
- A proven aptitude in customer service·
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a service related role
- The ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- An upbeat, ambitious and compassionate personality
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid listening skills
- High school diploma (or equivalent), university education an asset
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information and type 35 WPM
- Experience in a similar industry where product knowledge was extremely important an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to change and competing priorities
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.