- 614 W 3rd St, Ferdinand, IN 47532, USA
- Department: Engineering
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will create and coordinate the implementation of new or improved manufacturing processes in our largest plant. You will be responsible for various engineering assignments ranging from feasibility studies to the introduction of designs and drawings, to Manufacturing. You will act as an liaison to coordinate activities of the Engineering and Manufacturing Departments.
- Analyzes develop and recommend design approaches necessary to meet production requirements for new or improved products and/or processes.
- Determine from part drawings and related engineering data the operation necessary for the fabrication and assembly of the product.
- Develop and write a sequence of operations as well as time estimates for each operation specification.
- Create routings for the purpose of managing the flow of material throughout the manufacturing process.
- Introduce designs, drawings, and specifications to Manufacturing for component fabrication.
- Analyze existing operating methods and initiate and develop a new methods to improve economy and quality.
- Coordinates prototype drawings for products or processes with necessary support personnel.
- Responsible for the maintenance, distribution and accuracy of all production and post-production engineering drawings.
- Coordinate the implementation of engineering change order requests for all related departments.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of related experience in an engineering support department.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge/experience with AutoCad and Microsoft office products
- BS degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.