- Midway Rd, Georgia 30233, USA
- Department: Manufacturing
$500 Sign-on BONUS!
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compliance with safety rules, regulations and procedures, and good housekeeping practices
- Perform typical maintenance tasks to support the entire facility.
- HVAC, changes all filters and confirms the operation of air handling unit’s (AHU’s) throughout the facility
- Repair water leaks, drips, etc to all AHU’s as needed
- Assist contractors with repairs to HVAC, plumbing and all other facility repairs
- Replace damaged lights and some cord and plug ballast for facility lighting
- Perform general cleaning to dust and wood box area(s) behind the facility
- Responsible for ensuring all vehicles are properly maintained and ready for travel (scheduled PM’s, fuel and oil checks for van, pickup and ‘yard dog’)
- Assist with production & facility equipment moves
- Perform highly diversified duties to support production maintenance
- Perform facilities checklist: daily, weekly, monthly and perform some of the predictive maintenance on these checklists
- Drives forklift to move product and materials when required
- Perform a variety of plumbing and carpentry functions
- Use a variety of hand and power tools and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
- 1st Shift hours are approximately 7:00 AM- 5:30 PM, Monday through Thursday.
- Weekend Shift hours are approximately 7:30 AM- 7:30 PM Friday through Sunday.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft maintenance apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following skills: carpentry, plumbing, machine repair, plant layout, painting and janitorial
- Certification as a forklift driver within 30 days of employment in this position might be required
- Required to use considerable judgment when performing and planning to perform his/her tasks
- Knowledge of lock-out/tag-out policy
- General Safety
- Forklift Safety
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.