Temporary Customer Experience Representative
- 1 Masterbrand Cabinets Dr, Jasper, IN 47546, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Service
Are you seeking a rewarding career where you can leverage your problem solving and customer focused mindset? We are seeking a Temporary Customer Experience Representative to join our growing team in a temporary position with the potential to transition into a permanent role based on employee performance and business need. They will join our Stock Bath group to provide support and service to sales, end consumers, and strategic partners, such as Home Depot. Our Customer Experience Representatives are trained to understand the full menu of our offerings so that they can provide our customers with excellent service. We prefer candidates who have some background in customer service or sales, but we are willing to train the right person.
After the initial 3-4 weeks of on-site training at the Jasper, IN Corporate office, qualified candidates could transition to work from home; working 6 am to 3 pm EST Monday to Friday, and an occasional Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm EST. The company will provide the associate with a laptop computer, an additional monitor, mouse, keyboard, and headset.
- Ensuring accurate and on time processing of orders, via EDI and manually keyed·
- Resolving order discrepancies to eliminate repeat occurrence of issues
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer inquiries
- Knowing our products so that you can answer questions
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proactively approaches problems with solution-oriented mentality
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, vlookups, & formulas
- Computer savvy and technical proficiency. Ability to navigate in multiple systems simultaneously with confidence and accuracy.
- Excellent business math skills.
- Maintain open communication with management and other team members
- Deliver exceptional customer care and always resolve any issues or complaints with professionalism and in a timely manner
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College experience and/or two-year degree preferred.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.