Sr Analyst, Business Intelligence
- -, Deerfield, IL, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Information Technology
This is a non-supervisory role that is responsible for coordinating and integrating MBCI’s reporting activities, services, and applications for the purpose of delivering information solutions to the business. The selected candidate will be working with Business Analysts as well as business users to understand and document their business problems and informational requirements and to design and provide solutions using Qlik and Tableau platforms. In addition, responsibilities include supporting and augmenting existing QlikView, QlikSense, and Tableau reports as well as knowledge of Big Data and data lake environments.
- Work with business analysts and business users to prioritize, understand and document requirements
- Coordinate organizational reporting activities by interacting with business partners and offshore teams to ensure solutions are designed and developed in meeting the requirements.
- Develop, support and maintain QlikView, QlikSense, and Tableau reports
- Perform basic administration and security management in Tableau and Qlik platforms
- Communicate and work proactively with existing ETL and Oracle development teams
- Perform troubleshooting to ensure that BI environments are operating optimally
- Promote reporting tools in various functional areas to serve their reporting needs
- Installing, testing, debugging, and documenting reporting applications using appropriate tools
- Liaise with systems experts on hardware and software issues that affect the reporting tool portfolio and its availability
- Trains users to visualize data into action-oriented information.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Ability to communicate with business users and convert their requirements into technical document
- Motivated and self-learning
- Team player – but should be able to work by himself if needed
- Proven analytical reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact and build trust with all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure/fast-paced environment
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of business, computer science, analytics and/or 2 years equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Qlik and/or Tableau data analytics and data integration solutions
- Good understanding of relational database (Oracle and SQL Server) and data warehousing concept are required
- Thorough understanding of BI fundamentals and good understanding of Big Data and SaaS database concepts.
- Hands-on experience with software design practices, relational databases, and data-driven reporting and analytics applications
- Knowledge of Machine Language techniques, such as regression and clustering
Candidates for positions with MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.