Forklift Driver - 2nd shift
- 219 Allen Rd, Carlisle, PA 17013, USA
- Department: Production
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment for all employees.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and careful delivery of product from storage, production areas, loading docks, and delivery vehicles using a forklift.
- Safee operation of stand-up reach forklift for the purpose of handling, loading, and unloading product.
- Must be able to use computers and label printers to label product.
- Responsible for using scanners and inventory control systems to pull orders, keep production lines supplied, and re-stock inventory racks.
- Adhere to safe work practices and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Attributes & Characteristics
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills are required.
Experience & Education
- Certification is preferred at the time of hire.
- All operators will be provided with approved Powered Industrial Truck training and certification at the start of employment.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of computers required.
- One (1) year of previous forklift experience preferred.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.