- 219 Allen Rd, Carlisle, PA 17013, USA
- Department: Production
Under general supervision, safely performs advanced and expert level diagnoses, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and reconditioning in compliance with company policies. Performs advanced-level functions in the maintenance and repair of the facility, including but not limited to: building, grounds, lighting, plumbing, HVAC, and etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute preventative, predictive and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) on all equipment utilized in the Company’s operation through assigned work orders in the CMMS and TPM card system.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Test electrical systems and circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and megohmmeter.
- Work with and train coworkers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Plan layout and installation of utilities, equipment and fixtures, based on job requirements and specifications.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, power construction equipment, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Perform duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering parts and supplies.
- Follow and comply with all safety standards including LOTO.
- Execute preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, total production maintenance (TPM) on all equipment including the development of supporting documentation.
- Complete maintenance work orders and preventative maintenance (PMs) within the set schedule.
- Provide technical support/recommendations for equipment issues.
- Work with other maintenance technicians, team members, supervisors, management, outside contractor on repairs, installs, troubleshooting, and projects to support company needs.
- Demonstrate safe & effective set up & use of department machine tools to perform most standard tasks.
- Fabricate basic parts as needed for machine repair.
- Use arc, gas, & wire welding techniques to fabricate & repair equipment.
- Maintain a clean & orderly work area & follow all prescribed safety & corporate policies.
- Document/ account for all work during the shift in a computer system.
- Successfully manage multiple assignments through effective prioritization & time management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Second Shift Maintenance position available.
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective 1st of the month following 60 days of employment, plus generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Individual incentives to recognize your attendance
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Other benefits offered dependent upon plant location, please check with HR for details
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
Experience & Education:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience. Degree and/or certification in industrial maintenance is preferred.
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting, and repairing electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical equipment.
- Able to read electrical/mechanical schematics/blue prints.
- Must have PLC/VFD troubleshooting knowledge.
- Ability to carry out corrective measures on production equipment.
- Moderate computer skills
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.