- 614 W 3rd St, Ferdinand, IN 47532, USA
- Department: Accounting/Auditing
In this role, you will responsible for daily timekeeping and payroll duties for our Ferdinand, Indiana manufacturing plant. This position will require a good deal of data entry, filing, and working within our systems which include Kronos and Oracle. You may also be asked to fill in as needed at other plants.
This is a temporary, hourly, first shift role working 5:30 AM- 3:00 PM, Monday thru Friday, and reporting to the Finance Director. We expect this temporary role to last up to a year.
- Responsible for timely and accurate performance of timekeeping duties for assigned facilities and locations including but not limited to:
- Processing the time for payroll each week and meeting required deadlines. This may require an earlier start time and/or later end time on Mondays each week.
- Sending hours totals to Accounting and appropriate external partners such as temporary agencies
- Maintaining daily attendance
- Training supervisors in the timekeeping system as necessary
- Processing any retroactive or bonus loads to the Payroll department
- Provides administrative support functions as assigned (i.e. compiling daily report card processing invoices filing paperwork etc.)
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all human resources and personal data.
- Other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
- Prior experience with Kronos timekeeping systems is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is required (Excel Word PowerPoint).
- Exceptional Typing Skills
- Experience handling confidential personal information is highly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills – listening verbal written and presentation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and function in a team-oriented fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines is required.
- Flexible and accommodating to work extended hours as required for task completion.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is minimally required.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.