Supervisor, West Paint
- 501 W Progress St, Arthur, ILLINOIS
- Department: Manufacturing
This position is responsible for the supervision of operational activities in the 3rd shift Finish department.
- Supervise the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department and shift.
- Create, maintain, and audit Standard Work.
- Interpret, apply, and/or consistently enforce all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, and safety rules.
- Achieve departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality, and productivity.
- Promote clean, safe work areas throughout the plant by continuously checking for hazardous conditions.
- Lead production employees in continuous improvement activities.
- Develop, direct, and manage manufacturing personnel and train them to properly utilize all equipment and tools.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Ensures accountability; holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Drives result; consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Communicate effectively; develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Instills trust; gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Collaboration; works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Directs work; provides clear direction and accountabilities
- Drives Engagement; creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Persuades; use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Being Resilient; rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Strong analytical, problem solving, delegation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- 3-6 years of supervisory experience in manufacturing preferred.
- BS degree or AS degree in a technical or business related field preferred.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.