Human Resources Associate
- 614 West 3rd Street, Ferdinand, INDIANA
- Department: Human Resources
Provides administrative and functional Human Resources support to key business partners at the Ferdinand IN Operation in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Meeting and welcoming visitors. “Face of the Company” approach with respect and courtesy being the essence of every interaction.
- Answer telephone, screen and directs calls, providing basic information to callers; manage and send out daily employee call-ins.
- Order office supplies for Plant 22 office
- Open and sort incoming mail and readying outgoing mail daily.
- Provide backup assistance to the plant’s internal job bid process.
- Workday administration and data entry
- Employee badge and facility access administration.
- Schedule and coordinate employee engagement activities, manage HR monitor presentation and Connect posts.
- Maintain and coordinate employee service recognition.
- Provide administrative support to human resources function (e.g. file maintenance, employee referral program, employee shoe reimbursement program, etc.)
- Other associate duties and projects as assigned
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet goals and deadlines with multiple interruptions.
- Must have attention to detail, be self-directed, and display strong organizational skills.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain positive relationships at all levels while maintaining confidentiality
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Word Excel PowerPoint and Publisher. Workday and Kronos experience preferred
- Two or more years’ experience in HR or similar office environment
- Bilingual preferred; at a minimum, the ability to understand and to make one’s self understood to all Spanish speaking individuals
Associate’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred
Reports to Human Resources Sr. Manager
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.