Project Manager / Scrum Master
- One MasterBrand Cabinets Drive, Jasper, INDIANA
- Department: Project Management
MasterBrand is looking for an experienced project leader to serve as a scrum master. Ideal candidates should have significant experience running both Scrum and Waterfall projects.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure business projects with IT components deliver the planned benefits and consistently stay on schedule and on budget.
- Lead all phases of projects from identification through benefits realization
- Identify and execute appropriate change management activities to ensure business benefits are realized
- Develop high-level and detailed project plans, and cut over plans
- Encourage Agile behaviors, reinforce practices, norms, ceremonies, and support the overall team performance and effectiveness
- Ensure all work is tracked in the backlog and balanced across team members
- identify continuous improvement opportunities and regularly improve performance
- Influence and lead organizational change
- Ensure compliance with SDLC policies and procedures
- Facilitate project meetings, steering committee meetings, and project kick-off meetings
- Facilitate risk and issue management
- Look externally for best practices to support continuous improvement
- Maintain the team's process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and clear communications to partners
- Drive a collaborative and encouraging team culture through team building and engagement practices
- Coordinate logistics for Agile ceremonies and practices, e.g., backlog maintenance, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Partner with product owners to effectively manage the product backlog.
- Create and foster self-organizing and cross-functional team
- Create and deliver project reports, presentations, and statuses
- Serve as scrum master for agile development teams.
- Share your deep understanding of Agile and lean practices, processes, and artifacts
- Oversee the selection and management of vendors
Experience & Education
- 6+ years of full-time experience as a project manager for large and complex information technology projects.
- 3+ years experience serving as a scrum master
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills. Must have demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, including executive staff.
- Requires strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate others to complete tasks.
- Requires CSM, PSM, or PMI-ACP certification.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related field
- Experience with vendor selection and collaborating with system integrators
- Preferred PMI PMP or SAFe certification
- Preferred experience in a manufacturing business
- Preferred experience with Azure DevOps
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.