Sr Analyst, Business Transformation (Supply Chain)
- One MasterBrand Cabinets Drive, Jasper, INDIANA
- Department: Information Technology
The Sr. Analyst Oracle Supply Chain is responsible for developing a robust supply chain application solutions for Organization. Individual works closely with all relevant team but not limited to IT, Materials, Sourcing, and Logistics. The position will be responsible for defining & delivering integrated Global Supply Chain business solutions using Oracle Advance Supply Chain Planning (ASCP) and Demantra Demand Management (DM) along with Oracle E-Business Suites modules of Oracle applications.
This position reports directly to the Sr. Manager – Business Transformation
- As part of the role, the person is expected to interact with supply chain operations, identify gaps and improvement opportunities in the Supply Chain Planning process, and design solutions using Oracle ASCP, Demantra, extensions, and other related systems.
- Recommends system functional improvement to meet user requirements by performing required analysis and evaluation of options, alternatives and system capabilities.
- Identify system issues and other unique issues, escalate and resolve as appropriate - be responsible for systems problem management activities for the supply chain team.
- Must have in-depth techno-functional understanding of ASCP and Demantra modules with basic technical knowledge about applications and database related to these applications.
- Responsible for Oracle AIM documentation and collaboration with onsite and offshore development team along with testing of developed component for an application.
- Must have good understanding of ASCP and Demantra peripheral application/functions such Oracle Purchasing, Inventory, Sourcing, Bill Of Material and Planning attribute maintenance.
- Consistently demonstrates Masterbrand Way: Quality at/above expectations, Complete on-time Delivery, Use 80/20 and lean tools, Better every day in everything we do, Customer focus and intimacy in every aspect of our business
Characteristics & Attributes
- Experience maintaining supply chain systems, preferably in an implementation capacity (Full project lifecycle preferred using Oracle EBS/ASCP/Demantra).
- Outstanding critical thinking skills. Ability to analyze business needs and translate into system requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service, communication, analysis and problem solving skills required.
- Expertise required in functional areas of Oracle R12 – ASCP, Demantra, Purchasing, Inventory, Bills of Material, and Order Management modules.
- Proven ability to work with all members of a project team, including business, technical, and management.
Education & Experience
- Degree in the field of business administration, business management, computer science, MIS, Supply Chain or Manufacturing.
- Candidate must have 4+ years of hands on experience working in an Oracle ERP environment utilizing Oracle ASCP and Demantra application.
- Oracle Supply Planning Cloud and Demand Management Could experience is a plus
- Strong business process understanding of Demand/Supply Planning and Sales & Operational Planning processes.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.