Human Resources Generalist
- Midway Rd, Jackson, GA 30233, USA
- Department: Human Resources
The Human Resources Generalist provides point-of-contact HR support and supports Human Resources Manager in employee relations, staffing, performance management, employee development, and other initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day generalist and point-of-contact support to our new Jackson, Georgia Operations.
- Supports Human Resources Manager and Jackson Operations in the execution of strategic initiatives including compensation and benefits employee engagement survey, performance management staffing training, and development.
- Administer HR policies and programs in partnership with supervisors and managers and other HR staff. Recommend policies practices and programs to meet management and employee needs.
- Provide coaching on employee-related issues such as professional development performance investigations and disciplinary action.
- Maintain knowledge of HR policies and procedures as well as state and federal labor laws.
- Processes documents and forms necessary for the implementation of various Human Resources policies programs plan procedures and practices
- Maintains all necessary records and files to support review and audit
- Maintains HRIS system data including entry and reporting.
- Assist in the management and administration of company benefit programs
- Assist the HR department with new hire orientations and benefit orientations
- Assist HR Department on other assignments and/or special projects as requested.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Strong ability to establish and maintain positive relationships at all levels while maintaining the confidentiality
- Strong initiative bias for action and a high sense of urgency
- Able to handle multiple tasks and function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills – verbal written & presentation; listening
- Strong customer service orientation; not customer compelled
- Self-confidence; not afraid to actively voice an opinion
- Strong team orientation judgment and problem-solving skills
- Flexible; ability to adapt style/approach based on situational dynamics
- Ability to work variable hours in support of a multi-shift operation
- Work effectively at all levels within a matrix organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Business or a related field required; PHR Certification preferred
- HR Generalist with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience supporting a manufacturing operation preferred
- Experience with WorkDay and Kronos preferred
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.