- 219 Allen Rd, Carlisle, PA 17013, USA
- Department: Supply Chain
Your role as the Scheduling Associate will be to support the daily scheduling and material inventory of various production lines. Your day will typically be scheduling, reporting and investigating back orders, ordering materials and facotry supplies for the plant, responding to inquires, and working in multiple systems reporting to the Materials Manager.
This is a 1st shift position working approximately 6:30 AM- 3:00 PM, Monday thru Friday with overtime as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Runs the daily Production Schedule
- Runs daily cycle counts of inventory
- Corresponds with Customer Service regarding backorders
- 3PL parts ordering
- Communicate with local distribution facility regarding inventory, receipts, and transfers
- Orders and maintains office supplies in conjunction with other scheduling associates
- AS400 Maintenance
- Perform other tasks as directed by direct supervisor
- Excellent personal computer skills in a network environment; Microsoft products experience preferred - Outlook-Word-Excel.
- Experience in working in a team environment
- Strong planning/Organization & Time Management skills
- Experience with inventory control strongly preferred.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.