- 1 Masterbrand Cabinets Dr, Jasper, IN 47546, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Accounting/Auditing
Key Finance Leadership Position reporting to the CFO with high visibility to senior leaders throughout the Company including CFO CEO and the CFO of Fortune Brands Home and Security, MasterBrands’ parent company. Provides leadership and oversight to the consolidation and reporting of financial information across all MasterBrand divisions both internally and to Fortune Brands Home and Security. Leads key planning processes including 3 Year Plan financial modeling and the annual planning financial modeling culminating in budget approval. Provides leadership and direction to corporate controller functions for HR Finance and Executive Administration departments.
- Organizes and sets the direction for monthly close consolidation forecast and reporting of financial results
- Consolidates and reviews MasterBrand financial results at month-end to develop and highlight key themes contributing to performance
- Provides the framework for periodic financial projections bridging historic trends with future performance expectations
- Facilitate the preparation of annual planning across the entirety of MBCI; provide leadership and best practices to strategic business unit finance owners and consolidate results from the annual planning process; delivers consolidated plan to Fortune Brands Home and Security and aids in the alignment of the final plan with parent company
- Provide leadership and strategic oversight of the financial and reporting business systems roadmaps including Hyperion Financial Management and Qlik BI solutions
- Partner with IT leadership to develop all-encompassing solutions to meet the needs of the business leadership team while also meeting the requirements of the finance organization
- Partner with Corporate Department leads including Chief Human Resources officer CIO and CFO to provide visibility to and facilitate fixed cost controls
- Chief financial adviser to the department leads listed providing day-to-day direction to the corporate controllers supporting those positions
- Aid in the analysis of total company fixed costs identifying recommendations and targets for improvement across the companies fixed overhead spending
- Partner with department leadership to ensure business decisions are made with all relevant information
Characteristics & Attributes – Critical Thinking, Alignment & Communication
- Strong thought leadership and problem-solving abilities. Able to identify core issues, develop resourceful and creative solutions, and drive results.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of corporate finance valuation and financial statement analysis. Ability to critically assess and simplify processes and controls, and challenge business drivers and risks.
- Ability to gain alignment among senior finance leaders and key business executives
- Effective communication; clearly, concisely, and with context communicate objectives and expectations within the organization.
- Strong organizational and execution skills. The candidate must be capable of moving assignments forward with high-quality execution and minimal supervision. Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills are a must.
- Candidates must be self-motivated flexible and willing to take on significant responsibility with a positive attitude. They must also be comfortable with performing a wide range of responsibilities from thinking broadly to executing detailed tasks.
- Highly effective project leadership skills in multi-functional team settings.
- Accomplished communication (written and verbal) presentation and facilitation skills.
- Effective in gathering information from internal and external sources.
- Some experience with a manufacturing organization, preferably in consumer goods or a make-to-order environment.
- 10+ years of experience of increasing responsibility within Finance; additional experience in Financial Planning & Analysis and/or Public Accounting is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to articulate a vision and drive results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team orientation with a proven ability to mentor and develop others
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel PowerPoint and Word
- Prefer proficiency in using Hyperion and Essbase
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business finance or accounting
- Master of Business Administration & Certified Public Accountant preferred
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.