Customer Service Representative - Order Entry
- 6163 Old 421 Rd, Liberty, NC 27298, USA
- Department: Customer Service
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is an individual contributor role responsible for going above and beyond to create a great experience while interacting with both internal and external customers regarding orders, credits, products and services. The Customer Service Representative is the main point of contact for customers and sales teams to help answer questions and resolve issues.
This position reports to the Supervisor, Customer Service.
- Answers incoming calls, emails, faxes, and other inquiries according to department standards and provides appropriate and timely response
- Processes orders, product returns, credits, and bills for multiple brands with a high level of speed and accuracy
- Effectively communicates with internal and external customers, including service agents, sales representatives, and management
- Serves as key contact to MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. (MBCI) customers in responding to inquiries, including but not limited to, order status, product information, claims/returns, order processing, account status, programs and processes
- Assesses problems or issues to determine and implement appropriate resolutions to both internal and external customers
- Ensures familiarity with the full breadth of products, from stock to custom
- Consistently demonstrates the Six for Success: Be Trustworthy, Commit to your Team, Listen to Understand, Serve your Customer, Prepare and Plan, and Drive Results
- Performs other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion
Characteristics & Attributes
- Promotes a "customer first" mentality
- Possesses a positive, upbeat attitude
- Demonstrates strong communications skills - listening, verbal, and written
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook or Lotus Notes, as well as working with databases
- Solid organizational skills, including multi-tasking and follow-up
- Ability to handle negativity and remain positive
- Strong understanding of basic product knowledge
- Demonstrates abilities in successfully applying continuous improvement principles
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and Team-oriented
Education & Experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent is minimally required
- College experience and/or a 2-year degree is preferred
- Prior customer service experience is required
- Knowledge of AS400, Insight, or other ERP/Order Entry systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- 60-80 wpm minimal typing requirement
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.