- 501 W Progress St, Arthur, IL 61911, USA
- Department: Engineering
Create and coordinate the implementation of new or improved manufacturing processes. Responsible for various engineering assignments ranging from feasibility studies to the introduction of designs and drawings to Manufacturing. A liaison to coordinate activities of Engineering and Manufacturing Departments.
- Act as a key leader in identifying, proposing solutions, and solving quality problems as identified by our internal and external customers.
- Analyze, develop, and recommend both design and process changes necessary to meet production requirements for new products.
- Analyze existing processes as well as initiate and develop new methods in order to reduce waste and improve quality.
- Determine from part drawings and related engineering data the equipment requirements and operations necessary for the fabrication and assembly of product.
- Develop and write standard operating procedures for each new operation.
- Coordinate the implementation of engineering change order requests for all related work cells.
- Coordinate and lead all efforts involved with external contractors in regards to facility improvements and/or equipment moves.
- Be flexible to go to night shift to troubleshoot any process or product changes that may differentiate from the original plan.
- Manage and maintain a current plant layout via AutoCAD.
- Generate work orders, track progress and follow up as needed.
- Order and source parts as needed for the completion maintenance tasks.
- Work with production supervisors, production personnel and maintenance personnel to ensure the facility and equipment is operating safely and efficiently.
- Administer the consistent and equitable application of company policies.
- Ensure all work is performed and completed in conformance with any related codes, guidelines or standards established by a manufacturer or regulating body.
- Ensure follow up work is completed as needed to keep facility and equipment in good working order.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of related experience in manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes and waste removal
- High degree of analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player / Professional / Approachable
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Possess strong written, verbal, and communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to serve as a project or kaizen team leader
- Demonstrated facilitation skills in small and large group settings
- Seek input from the shop floor associates on changes or improvements
- Ability to challenge and give candid feedback in regards to process changes
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Working knowledge of PLC programming
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, Knowledge of AutoCAD, GAGEpack and Inventor Pro.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent required.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.