Business Process Analyst
Fortegra is a global specialty insurer based out of Jacksonville that offers offer a diverse set of admitted and surplus insurance products and warranty solutions. For more than 45 years, we have delivered risk management solutions that help people and businesses succeed in the face of uncertainty. We seek to provide exciting opportunities, room for growth, and the ability to thrive in a workplace that is both challenging and rewarding. We foster a corporate culture that values the diversity of both individuals and ideas. Fortegra is proud to be Certified™ by Great Place to Work®. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Fortegra. For more information on Fortegra follow us on our LinkedIn .
The Business Process Analyst’s primary role is to plan and drive improvement initiatives. This includes eliciting, analyzing, specifying, and validating the business needs of stakeholders. This includes gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the process and technology solutions required. The Business Process Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business make good process and technology decisions.
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve capabilities, quality and efficiency that will improve team productivity, quality, and customer experience.
- Develop working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Perform Data Analysis using VBA, SQL to query and transform from different Data Sets
- Analyze existing reporting processes for improvement potential
- Document processes for acquiring data as well as creating and delivering reports.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout a project lifecycle.
- Plan and facilitate communication with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of Business Analysis or related experience.
- Team oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Analysis Capabilities
- SWOT Evaluations
- Root Cause Evaluation
- Process Mapping
- Skilled with data mining techniques and procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Project Software
- Able to exercise independent judgment and act on it.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with accelerated timelines
Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, company paid short/long term disability, 401(k), tuition assistance and more.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/Fortegra