Fortegra Corporation, an insurance services company, provides insurance-related products and distribution and administration services in the United States. The company was formerly known as Life of the South Corporation and changed its name to Fortegra Corporation in 2008. Fortegra Corporation was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Our Account Managers are exclusively focused on the success and profitability of our partnerships, while ensuring the best experience for our clients and mutual customers. Account Managers accomplish this through delivering on their core objectives and responsibilities. In addition, they are responsible for ensuring the Sales team has the tools, resources and processes needed to achieve current and future revenue targets. Liaison between our clients and the rest of the organization.
- Acts as primary account liaison-providing day-to-day service for existing and prospective partners ensuring prompt responses, reporting and communication
- Ensure that the Sales team has the tools, resources, and systems to achieve current and future revenue targets
- Responsible for internal department communication and coordination between Sales, Underwriting, Marketing, Finance, Reinsurance, Legal, Compliance, Regulatory, Operations, Claims, IT, etc.
- Manages the implementation/onboarding and partner agreement process, coordinating and completing tasks associated with program development, onboarding, and execution
- Maintains Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, stage progression and reporting.
- Maintains knowledge of contractual obligations for partners, including financials, performance expectations, terms, reporting, licensing, insurance, and compliance
- Proactively evaluates existing partner’s sales and production performance and program profitability of assigned accounts to determine areas needing program or process improvement along with recommendations to management and partners
- Develops sales support metrics, analytics, and dashboards to report on performance and productivity of sales
- Develops strategic plans to increase partner revenue through marketing, training, pricing, or new product offerings
- Collaborates or consults with internal operational department heads to coordinate activities related to the products or services provided to partners
- Assists in the development of partner support metrics, analytics, and dashboards to communicate and manage program performance and productivity of the various regions, stores, dealers, and sales associates
- Dedicates time to follow up with accounts and exchange resources, updates and account activity
- Follows direction and executes assigned tasks in a timely manner and/or by required deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4-10 years’ experience in project and account management capacity
- Experience in a Account Management, Sales and Marketing environment
- Data analytics
- Project Management
- Positions tied directly to the generation of revenue for the organization
- Requires self-starter
- Requires desire for control over remuneration through commission income
- Refining skill sets
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Administrative, record-keeping, and clerical skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Focus and goal-oriented disposition;
- Attention to detail;
- Knowledge of and ability to collaborate when necessary with other departments;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm about the sales support role and remain up-to-date with changes;
- Experience with CRM applications and knowing the purpose of CRM in sales;
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Power Point and Adobe;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising consistency in the process;
- Experience dealing and handling sensitive information;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to prioritize to guarantee all issues are allocated the required time to be handled in a professional manner
Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, company paid short/long term disability, 401(k), tuition assistance and more.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/Fortegra