Claims Operations Analyst
- 517 US-1, Iselin, NJ 08830, USA
Fortegra Corporation, an insurance services company, provides insurance-related products and distribution and administration services in the United States. The company was formerly known as Life of the South Corporation and changed its name to Fortegra Corporation in 2008. Fortegra Corporation was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
The Claims Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting non-technical aspects of operations for the Specialty Claims organization at Fortegra. This includes process documentation, report preparation, and tracking of key performance indicators. Support the team to meet Fortegra Corporate goals around production, EBITDA and Revenue growth as well as ensuring the following of the Fortegra Way.
- Assist in the creation and new operational reports
- Document processes within claims department
- Prepare monthly reports
- Update Claims KPI’s monthly
- Ensure TPA’s submit bordereaux each month per SLA’s in TPA service agreement
- Perform reconciliation and quality assurance steps for each TPA bordereau monthly
- Work on project teams.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or closely related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years experience in insurance, data reporting or business analysis
- Experience in commercial insurance a plus
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, and comparisons of data
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to analyze issues, problem solve and recommend actionable responses
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to self-direct, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to build formal and informal relationships and networks within and across organizational boundaries
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with accelerated timelines
Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, company paid short/long term disability, 401(k), tuition assistance and more.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/Fortegra