- 10751 Deerwood Park Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32256, USA
Fortegra Corporation, an insurance services company, provides insurance-related products and distribution and administration services in the United States. The company was formerly known as Life of the South Corporation and changed its name to Fortegra Corporation in 2008. Fortegra Corporation was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Responsible for account reconciliation and receivable duties related to all clients, accounts, or agents within the Premium division to include notification to and coordination with clients, accounts, or agents of any premium or commission due to Fortegra or its affiliates. Provide associated receivable reporting to senior management.
- Account reconciliations including resolution of reconciling items
- Maintain a list of all aged account receivable balances by associated client, account, or agent
- Monthly and quarterly analytics as assigned, including research of variances
- Identify and review controls for operational processes
- Audit request tracking and support preparation/gathering.
- Other Ad-hoc requirements as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting, audit and/or tax work.
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Requires some knowledge of a specialized function or skill
- Developing real trade craft and skills
- Advanced MS Excel ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Oracle experience a plus
- Insurance industry experience preferred
Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, company paid short/long term disability, 401(k), tuition assistance and more.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/Fortegra