- 10751 Deerwood Park Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32256, USA
Fortegra Corporation, an insurance services company, provides insurance-related products and distribution and administration services in the United States. The company was formerly known as Life of the South Corporation and changed its name to Fortegra Corporation in 2008. Fortegra Corporation was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
The Compliance Analyst will provide assistance to the ongoing administration of compliance to support the sale of products offered by Fortegra in all 50 states. Assist in the research and evaluation of state insurance laws, regulations and bulletins to implement appropriate procedures to ensure compliance in all states.
- Assist in the product form review process. Provide recommendations to Compliance management for improvements and utilization.
- Proactively identify process/service improvement opportunities and make decisions or recommendations on the best course of action for new processes or procedures.
- Conduct research to advise management and affected departments on potential risks.
- Maintain database of research for use by team. Process 50-state research projects, analyzing state legislature and regulatory insurance codes and constructing databases for easier readability.
- Insurance Policy issuance requiring ability to work multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, while not losing quality or attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, with excellent document proofing skills
- BS/BA required or similar work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in insurance, corporate compliance or legal field
- Experience as a Paralegal a plus
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to perform varied tasks using computers, web-based programs and mainframe administrative systems
- Ability to analyze issues, problem solve and recommend actionable responses
- Ability to communicate and interact appropriately and professionally with internal/external customers, executive management and state departments examiners in writing, in person and on the telephone
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and to preserve and protect proprietary and confidential information
Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, company paid short/long term disability, 401(k), tuition assistance and more.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/Fortegra