Sr Data Reporting Analyst
- 10751 Deerwood Park Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32256, USA
Fortegra Corporation, an insurance services company, provides insurance-related products and distribution and administration services in the United States. The company was formerly known as Life of the South Corporation and changed its name to Fortegra Corporation in 2008. Fortegra Corporation was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
The Sr Data Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results.
- Develop detailed charts, reports and presentations as related to KPI’s and project results
- Perform quantitative and statistical analysis
- Create and present multi layered dashboards
- Generate/Automate daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Produce ad-hoc reporting requests
- Develop SQL scripts and stored procedures for data transmission
- Document own work, create technical documents for requirements/design and internal communication
- Be the data expert and responsible for its quality and accuracy
- Create supply/demand forecasts and respective inventory targets
- Enable allocation decisions across demand base
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Requires some knowledge of a specialized function or skill
- Developing real trade craft and skills
- Experience with database development preferred
- Skilled with data mining techniques and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/ Effective interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Understanding of Lean concepts preferred
- Experience with common CRM and ERP systems
- Experience with OAC
- Experience with PowerBi
- Experience with data presentation applications such as Oracle BI and Toad strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years data analytics experience
- Adept with SQL
- Experience working with structured databases
Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, company paid short/long term disability, 401(k), tuition assistance and more.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/Fortegra