Senior Claims Adjuster, Professional Liability Claims
- 4799 Grants Way, Marietta, GA, United States
Fortegra Corporation, an insurance services company, provides insurance-related products and distribution and administration services in the United States. The company was formerly known as Life of the South Corporation and changed its name to Fortegra Corporation in 2008. Fortegra Corporation was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Senior Claims Adjuster, Professional Liability Claims who will be responsible for claims nationwide. This position will complement the existing specialty claims team that supports the underwriting unit. The successful candidate will be able to provide insight and analysis on Professional Lines, E & O claims and other claims assigned.
- Handle Claims originating out of the Specialty Claims unit including Professional Liability claims and other lines of business.
- Provide coverage, liability and damages analysis for claims arising from the specialty claims unit.
- Ability to proactively identify exposures and claim trends which may affect the portfolio and provide written assessments to the Specialty business unit
- Resolve problems and respond to coverage questions for underwriting team and senior management
- Effectively represent Company interests at mediations
- Other duties as required by management
- 5 plus years experience
- Juris Doctor degree preferred·
- Ability to establish close working relationship with underwriting, actuarial and legal
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills. Candidates may be asked to provide writing samples
- Analytical, decision making and resource management skills with attention to detail.
- Strong commitment to providing superior client service
- Strong negotiating, analytical, written and organizational skills
Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, company paid short/long term disability, 401(k), tuition assistance and more.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/Fortegra