Regulatory Filings Analyst (Insurance)
- Deerwood Park Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32256, USA
Fortegra Corporation, an insurance services company, provides insurance-related products and distribution and administration services in the United States and in Europe. The company was formerly known as Life of the South Corporation and changed its name to Fortegra Corporation in 2008. Based in Jacksonville, Florida. Fortegra is led by a dynamic leadership and has a diverse and socially active associate group. Fortegra is a growing, forward-looking enterprise. This opening is a result of Fortegra's growth.
The Regulatory Filings Analyst prepares and submits insurance filings with state insurance departments for specialty insurance products. This role assists with other significant regulatory and underwriting projects.
- Process insurance filings with state insurance departments
- Develop and draft Property & Casualty forms for submission and track objections, updates and revisions
- Research legislative and regulatory requirements
- Partner with underwriters and agents to communicate form and notice requirements
- Lead or support key regulatory projects and DOI requests
- Collaborate with actuaries, underwriters, and agents on development of filings and forms
- Communicate with state regulators
- Support and collaborate on new specialty insurance product development
- Lead or support producer compliance audits
- Bachelor's degree in Insurance, Risk Management, or CPCU is a competitive advantage.
- 2 plus years’ experience in property and casualty insurance
- Specific experience with preparing and submission of insurance filings, rates, rules, and forms
- Proven ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment,
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with Microsoft products and other data and system tools.
- Bachelor's degree
This is a full-time opportunity with benefits. Relocation is not available for this role.
Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, company paid short/long term disability, 401(k), educational assistance and more.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/Fortegra
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.