Regulatory Filings Analyst (Insurance)
- 10151 Deerwood Park Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32256, USA
Fortegra Corporation, an insurance services company, provides insurance-related products and distribution and administration services in the United States. The company was formerly known as Life of the South Corporation and changed its name to Fortegra Corporation in 2008. Fortegra Corporation was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
The Regulatory Filings Analyst prepares and submits insurance filings with state insurance departments. Also assists with other regulatory projects.
- Electronically process insurance filings with state insurance departments
- Develop and draft Property & Casualty forms for submission and track needs for updates and revisions
- Research legislative and regulatory requirements
- Track and communicate form and notice requirements with Underwriters and Agents
- Assist with various other regulatory projects and DOI requests
- Train new employees and agents on filing functions
- Communicate with state regulators as well as Underwriters
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- 2 plus years’ experience in insurance field
- Specific experience with preparing and submission of insurance filings
- Proven ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment,
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with Microsoft products and other data and system tools.
As part of our standard review process, we require all interested candidates to complete our Predictive Index Survey. Please complete this survey as soon as possible. It only takes 10 minutes and helps us learn more about your ideal work environment. You can access the survey by pasting the following link into your browser: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/oi/fortegra.
Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, company paid short/long term disability, 401(k), educational assistance and more.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/Fortegra