Front-end Software Engineer
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Forsta is the new brand for the merged businesses of FocusVision and Confirmit & Dapresy, and is a full-spectrum, Customer Experience and Research Technology solutions provider, servicing professional client enterprises directly. Our technology allows our clients to gather, analyze and share data for Voice of the Customer Programs & Market Research. If you want to join an exciting growth brand then we are your natural choice.
Forsta is a great place to advance your career, and we have an amazing culture. To those of us who already work here, Forsta is more than “just another job”. We work hard, but Forsta is an employer that provides ample opportunities to learn, grow, and express creativity. The management team has an open-door policy and encourages collaboration at every point in every process. Our team members are much more than just coworkers – we’re all friends working toward a common goal.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, market leading SaaS company, with colleagues and customers from all over the world and an experienced executive leadership team
- Exciting challenges in an international environment
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
- Flexible location and working environment – possibility to work from home
- Benefits like generous vacation days, employee referral bonuses, Employee Support Program, Internal Mobility program, etc.
- and many more…
Being a great tech company, Forsta has an amazing Engineering team behind it. Our Engineering team turns ideas into products and makes our vision a reality! We are the true innovation masterminds of Forsta, the ones building our software so our company can continue delivering solutions that allow global businesses and market research agencies to be successful.
Want to be part of our team? Now is the time to apply, as we are currently looking for a Front-end Software Engineer to join our team in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Your role will require and challenge you to:
- Create and contribute to our SPAs built on React and Node.js
- Work with Product Managers and UX designers
- Improve code quality through pair programming and code reviews
- Identify and communicate best practices
- Have the right mindset to build and ship high quality code to production every day
- Handle security aspects while designing and coding, not as an afterthought
- Have an open mind on tooling and languages
- Take pride in what you deliver
- Be proactive and self-driven
- Be a strong team player and prefer to work with others in all phases of the development process
- Enjoy collaborating across borders in an international environment
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Extensive knowledge of React and Node.js
- Experience in CSS
- Experience in building single page web applications
- Ability to write high performing, testable and reusable UI code
- Fluent in English (our working language)
While we put mindset and being a team player at the top of the list, you get additional points if you are familiar with, or have good knowledge of, any of the following:
- Git, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Slack, Kibana, TeamCity, Octopus
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be working on developing in-house products with cutting-edge technologies..
- alongside top talent, in a winning and tenured team. We hire for the long-term and take
- pride in celebrating our colleagues’ 10th and 20th work anniversaries every month.. in a culture of collaboration and belonging..
- with 700+ employees globally (and growing!), 14 offices and hubs all over the world - from Sydney to Sarajevo, London to New York. Everyone’s welcome!
- trusted by over 2,500 customers in over 100 countries.
Interested in joining a great team?
If you are like us, and you would like to focus on producing high quality software rather than pushing hours and arguing over contract details, then we would like to hear from you. Of course, we have legacy code, bugs and other stuff that’s not so much fun – but we work hard to manage, improve and learn from our experiences – and we have fun while doing so.
Please note that the job is located in Bosnia & Herzegovina. We require applicants to already reside in BiH with a relevant work or residency permit.