Leadership Development Program
- 1901 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Chick-fil-A Peachtree at Collier is located at the geographical epicenter of Atlanta, directly across the street from Piedmont Hospital. We serve over 2,000 guests daily who live and work in Midtown and Buckhead, including the surrounding communities of Ansley Park, Sherwood Forest, Peachtree Hills, Loring Heights, and Collier Hills. Bryan Auton is the Owner-Operator and has an 18-year track record of successful restaurant operations leadership. Brian and our leadership team have a unique mission and vision as it relates to our employees: to be the most caring restaurant in Atlanta. We want to be a place of growth for people, within the Chick-fil-A organization and beyond.
*PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION*
Are you tired of working for “The Man”? Do you dream of the day that you no longer have to ask for some time off of work, but you take vacations when you decide? Are you passionate about developing others and helping them achieve their goals? Does the thought of being a community leader inspire you? Are you a self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit?
Would the idea of partnering with a proven business concept excite you? What if I told you that this business concept was a leader in the customer service and hospitality industry? What if this business wasn’t just a “feel good” story, but was a dominant financial force in America leading to lucrative opportunities for thousands of individuals that partner with it?
If this sounds intriguing, we would like to introduce you to Chick-fil-A Peachtree at Collier's Leadership Development Program. This program is tailored specifically for individuals who want to become Chick-fil-A owner/ operators!
Our two-year program is designed by the Owner-Operator to help give you the knowledge and experience that you need to successfully operate a Chick-fil-A restaurant. In just 24 months, you’ll have the opportunity to lead from every area of the business including operations, marketing, training, hospitality and more!
This is more than just a fast food job!
- It is the Owner-Operators goal to help each individual in the program become an operator. While we can’t guarantee that you will become a Chick-fil-A operator, we promise that you will learn every tool and skill necessary to help achieve your goal from personal and business development to leadership coaching and more!
- Do you believe in your ability to achieve your goal of owning your own business? If you're a college graduate with a professional work ethic and engaging personality, we'd love to talk. This could be the start of something special. Simply send us your resume and we will get in touch with you shortly.
You will be responsible for:
- Serving guests and team members with a humble heart.
- Completing personal development exercises.
- Representing the Chick-fil-A brand well.
- Keeping a clean and tidy restaurant.
- Recruiting, training, and developing team members.
- Understanding and influencing the financial aspects of our business.
- Working with the other directors to lead our organization.
What this isn't.
- This is not a corporate job where you will sit behind a desk all day. You will work extremely hard in 24 months to learn the ins and outs of running a Chick-fil-A restaurant. You will get dirty. You will sweat. You will be on your feet 80% of the time learning from proven leaders.
- This is not a guarantee that you will be an owner/operator. This is a development process to help you be competitive to become and operator.
- This is not for someone trying to figure out what they want to do with their life. When you show up to the interview, you should have done some research on our company and being an owner/operator.
The Leadership Development Program is ideal for someone who is:
- People Oriented - Do you enjoy interacting with people and working on group projects?
- Achievement Oriented - Do you enjoy taking on challenges, even if they might fail?
- High Stress Tolerant - Do you thrive in a high-pressure environment?
In addition, you must meet the following requirements in order to qualify as a candidate for the Leadership Development Program:
- At least 1 year of demonstrated leadership experience
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- A valid and un-suspended driver's license
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Able to work all shifts, Monday through Saturday
- Successfully complete a criminal background and credit check
Benefits of Chick-fil-A Peachtree at Collier's Leadership Development Program
- Salary of $30,000 to $35,000 per year
- Professional Development
- Fun Team Environment
- Closed on Sunday
- Free Meals
Chick-fil-A Peachtree at Collier is an equal opportunity employer, and we make employment decisions on a non-discriminatory basis. It has been and shall continue to be our policy that we do not discriminate in employment decisions based upon sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, and/or any other protected status, classification or factor, in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment process including, but not limited to, hiring, assignment, promotion, evaluation, compensation decisions and separation decisions. It is expected that all individuals will avoid any behavior, action, decision and/or conduct that is inconsistent with this policy.
This job posting is being managed by Forrest Johnson Recruiting on behalf of Chick-fil-A Peachtree at Collier.
Company: Chick-fil-A Peachtree at Collier