- 5120 S Cobb Dr SE, Smyrna, GA 30080, USA
Chick-fil-A Smyrna (GA) @ I-285 is located on S Cobb Dr just off the I-285 exit. We serve 2,500+ daily guests who live in and travel through the Smyrna / Mableton / Vinings area. Daniel Lomax is the Owner-Operator and started his Chick-fil-A career as a Team Member in 2005. Our leadership team has over 20 years of combined Chick-fil-A experience and is passionate about training and developing our Team Members. We are committed to serving our community and delivering a superior customer experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, servant leaders to join our Store Leader team. We pride ourselves in having the best people in the business. This is a fast-paced and exciting environment that aides in personal growth while also giving opportunities for professional development. We have high expectations for our Store Leader team and are very selective in who joins.
- Hands-on leadership in a high-volume restaurant.
- Be a part of a leadership team that ensures we are maintaining and growing a work culture that creates a remarkable team member experience.
- Lead and motivate team members to ensure our team is delivering consistently remarkable experiences for our guest.
- Work together with other leaders to solve problems, implement solutions, and obtain real results.
- Directing the daily operations to ensure compliance with company standards in key areas of the restaurant including (but not limited to): food preparation, restaurant maintenance and repair, customer service, guest service, food safety, and marketing.
- Flexible, full or part-time schedules that work with school or busy lifestyles
- Opportunities to lead teams to get real results that will aide in building a personal track record of leadership development
- Paid vacation and matching IRA contributions toward retirement (benefits increase with tenure)
- Free Chick-fil-A meal during every shift
- Scholarship opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Sundays off
- Develop valuable business and people skills
- Learn to work with a team of leaders to get meaningful results
- Chance to receive one-on-one coaching with the Operator
- Optional monthly book club (reading and discussing leadership book with other leaders to grow in your development)
YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE FULLY CONSIDERED FOR THE STORE LEADER POSITION.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous leadership experience
- Motivated to grow personally
- Driven to achieve excellence in all areas of life
- Hungry for personal development as well as having a passion for others
- Working history showing ability to both create and implement systems
- Ability to positively impact the people and culture around you
- Ability to take ownership
- Servant-leader, team-oriented, with a passion for people and world class service
Chick-fil-A Smyrna (GA) @ I-285 is an equal opportunity employer, and we make employment decisions on a non-discriminatory basis. It has been and shall continue to be our policy that we do not discriminate in employment decisions based upon sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, and/or any other protected status, classification or factor, in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment process including, but not limited to, hiring, assignment, promotion, evaluation, compensation decisions and separation decisions. It is expected that all individuals will avoid any behavior, action, decision and/or conduct that is inconsistent with this policy.
This job posting is being managed by Forrest Johnson Recruiting on behalf of Chick-fil-A Smyrna (GA) @ I-285.
Company: Chick-fil-A Smyrna (GA) @ I-285