Front Counter Team Member | *Priority for Morning Shift - Open to 2PM*
- 5120 S Cobb Dr SE, Smyrna, GA 30080, USA
Chick-fil-A Smyrna (GA) is located on S Cobb Dr just off the I-285 exit. We serve 2,500+ daily guests who live in and travel through the Smyrna / Mableton / Vinings area. Daniel Lomax is the Owner-Operator and started his Chick-fil-A career as a Team Member in 2005. Our leadership team has over 20 years of combined Chick-fil-A experience and is passionate about training and developing our Team Members. We are committed to serving our community and delivering a superior customer experience.
*Priority will be given to applicants who can work the morning shift, 5:30/6:00AM to 2:00PM.*
The Front Counter Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity to gain life experience that goes far beyond just making a great product in a friendly environment. As a Team Member working at the front counter, your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and serving guests using the CORE 4 model: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, and stay connected
- Maintaining personal knowledge of the Chick-fil-A brand and menu items
- Taking orders with speed and accuracy at the front counter
- Preparing and packaging food orders for catering and in-store orders
- Checking orders for product quality and consistency
- Following sanitation and safety procedures
- Working with fellow team members to ensure guest satisfaction
- Modeling and supporting clear communications between the front counter and kitchen staffs
- Carrying out instructions given by leadership team and operator
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY: Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know!
- Must be 15 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position which include, but are not limited to, standing for up to nine hours and lifting up to 40lbs
- Customer-service oriented with a positive attitude, warm personality, and love for smiling and connecting with people
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and a strong work ethic
- Able to multitask and work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Willing to give best effort at all times
Benefits of Working at Chick-fil-A Smyrna (GA)
- Fun Team Environment
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Closed on Sunday
- Free Meals
- Professional Development
Chick-fil-A Smyrna (GA) is an equal opportunity employer, and we make employment decisions on a non-discriminatory basis. It has been and shall continue to be our policy that we do not discriminate in employment decisions based upon sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, and/or any other protected status, classification or factor, in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment process including, but not limited to, hiring, assignment, promotion, evaluation, compensation decisions and separation decisions. It is expected that all individuals will avoid any behavior, action, decision and/or conduct that is inconsistent with this policy.
This job posting is being managed by Forrest Johnson Recruiting on behalf of Chick-fil-A Smyrna (GA).
Company: Chick-fil-A Smyrna (GA) @ I-285