- 3637 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30319, USA
What is Kefi? It’s both a Greek word, and a new place for kids and families to hang out together.
At its heart, Kefi is a reimagined space for families where parents recharge and kids learn to develop the superpowers they’ll one day use to change the world. It’s part playground, part work space, part coffee shop, part theme park, part high-tech gaming arena, plus a lot of other parts left to be explored.
Our first location in Atlanta is a 25,000 sq. ft. retreat for families and communities to play, explore and become closer. Kefi play experiences will use tomorrow’s technology and story-based adventures for children to learn and play together.
The Hospitality Hero is a warm and engaging individual who supports his/her box team in the execution of all hospitality operations. The Hospitality Hero will float between three key zones in the space: retail, entry, and flex space. The Hospitality Hero is a dependable, conscientious team-player who constantly looks for opportunities to go above and beyond for ‘friends’ (our customers- children & parents alike) and teammates to foster fun and moments of play.
The ideal Hospitality Hero thrives in busy, high-energy, customer-facing environments. As a self-starter he/she takes initiative to ensure the highest quality experience for friends and puts the needs of the team ahead of his/her own. Energized when serving others alongside a fun and caring team, the Hospitality Hero is also motivated to learn and develop both personally and professionally while gaining business know-how in a cutting edge industry. Conversational and engaging, this person can easily connect with others, remains calm and collected under pressure, and moves quickly to solve problems in order to serve others better. Your responsibilities as a Hospitality Hero include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a warm welcome for all those who enter and exit by acting as the first and last impression.
- Check-in, register, and provide instruction for both first time visitors and friends alike.
- Take initiative to anticipate needs and provide a noteworthy hospitality experience.
- Engage children and parents in conversation to build excitement around the Kefi experience.
Programs & Events
- Support the Program Experience Manager in executing field trips, youth programs, camps, and other special programs.
- Work across the various teams inside the box to bring programs and events to life.
- Take charge in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the front of house and flex spaces.
- Set up the flex rooms for parties, classes, and events.
- Exercise a knowledge of all products sold in order to make informed suggestions to parents based on their children’s age range and interests.
- Create and manage ‘wish lists’ for children’s birthday parties.
- Provide creative assistance for selecting, purchasing, and gift wrapping in the store.
- Grow revenue through in-store purchases.
- Create a safe, clean, and magical experience for families.
- Engage children in fun conversation and play when they are standing in line.
- When you see an empty soap dispenser, you joyfully fill it
- Serve as need and opportunity arises, whether at the register if the Cafe is busy or delivering a cup coffee to a parent in the lounge.
At Kefi we aspire to be: fun, great at making personal connections, unburdening, safe, clean, and everyday special. We also have some specific qualifications we are looking for in our Hospitality Heros:
- Hospitality or customer service experience with a strong operational focus.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment while exercising excellent attention to detail.
- Emotionally intelligent & socially aware.
- Assertive, organized, and efficient.
Join a passionate, energetic team to create special every day experiences to unlock potential in kids, forever impact families, and ultimately unite communities around the premise of play. Each day looks different, but you can always count on an inspiring work environment where your personal journey is invested in with intentional development opportunities, competitive compensation and generous benefits for a well-rounded life of adventure and impact. Work and play don’t have to be exclusive, work can be Kefi: a joy that must be experienced to understand.
Compensation & Work Hours
$12-$15 per hour
No more than 28 hours/week.
Kefi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job posting is being managed by Forrest Johnson Recruiting on behalf of Kefi.